Monday, September 10, 2012

Last week...

Thank you to everybody who has bought from the shop or donated directly over the last several weeks.  We've been able to raise quite a bit for the White family and I know they are so grateful.  Little Joy will be born next week and the shop will be open in her name until Saturday September 15.  If you've been thinking about donating or purchasing, there's never been a better time to go for it.  

I've had so much fun making things! Everything pictured above is still for sale in the shop...it's not just baby stuff. I've got notebooks and dishtowels and hot pads and hair thingies...  Seriously, those little scooters notebooks are maybe my favorite thing I've EVER MADE.  Grab a couple and keep yourself (and your friends!) making grocery lists in style.  Thanks again for all your support with this.

1 comment: