Thursday, March 25, 2010

let there be pink!! (green and turquoise allowed also)

At first I was having a hard time wrapping my head around pink...I was leaning more toward yellow and brown and cream, or maybe green and gray? But once I started pulling fabrics out I warmed right up to the idea. After all, this may be my only chance. Let's do this baby girl thing right.
Now I'm trying to decide though, should I go ahead and mix all the colors in all the blocks? Or do green blocks, turquoise blocks, and pink blocks? Oh this is such uncharted territory for me, I am at a loss.
One thing is for sure though, LOVE those green elephants. Mmmmmm.

7 comments:

  1. I love the offset blocks. How do you do that? I need to get learning some new techniques. Yes, pink was hard at first. I had the hardest time with Aliza's room, but now...I LOVE it! I'm buying EVERYTHING pink, hot pink even. Who ever would've thought I'd fill a closet with PINK. Girls are sooo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no matter what you end up doing with these i don't think you can go wrong. i love the colors and i see quite a few pretty things that catch my eye...like that beautiful bird in one of those blocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you had lost your inspiration??!! These are so yummy. I think your feminine side is coming out. I see so really wonderful fabrics; the elephants, green zebra print, birds stripes and zigzags. What fun....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say mix it up. Wow. I love all of these blocks so whatever you're doing, you're doing it right! I have to admit, i've been shopping for my little niece. I cannot wait for her arrival. Any chance you will be posting pregnancy pictures?! I'd love to see that cute tummy.

    xoxo Laur

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i'd keep them color themed like you have them...when you put them all together it's going to be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was looking at that last photo thinking the exact same thing! love those green elephants...mmm

    ReplyDelete